Genres

Please click on boxes above for book information.

Writing is Imagination in Flight

About Me

My photo
Ruth J. Hartman spends her days herding cats, and her nights spinning mysterious romantic tales that make you smile and laugh out loud - or so she's been told my readers! She, her husband Garry, and their two cats, love to spend time curled up in their recliners watching old Cary Grant movies. Well, the cats, Roxy and Remmie, sit in the people's recliners. Not that the cats couldn't get their own furniture. They just choose to shed on someone else's. You know how selfish those little furry creatures can be.

The Romance Reviews
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Friday, February 19, 2010

We Are Lazy, Yes We Are!



All right, so I'm including myself in that statement. Some days, my writing takes a nap. And it's not always a refreshing, positive thing. Yes, I may be sitting a my laptop, but instead of writing, I'm checking Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and several other sites. Not that any of these are wrong. In fact, I've come to believe they are all positive, helpful sites when used properly. But I often get caught up in them for too long at one time. My writing time is squandered. and there's only so much of it to go around, you know? I'm thinking it's time for me to enforce an ugly word: schedule. The time has come. No more laziness! (Well, at least not as much.) Let me try again: Not as much laziness! There now doesn't that feel better?

No comments: