Genres

Please click on boxes above for book information.

Writing is Imagination in Flight

About Me

My photo
Ruth J. Hartman spends her days herding cats, and her nights spinning mysterious romantic tales that make you smile and laugh out loud - or so she's been told my readers! She, her husband Garry, and their two cats, love to spend time curled up in their recliners watching old Cary Grant movies. Well, the cats, Roxy and Remmie, sit in the people's recliners. Not that the cats couldn't get their own furniture. They just choose to shed on someone else's. You know how selfish those little furry creatures can be.

The Romance Reviews
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Dental Delight

Hi all, Trixie from "Pillow Talk" here -

Okay, you know how I said I had to go to the dentist because I broke a tooth? And that I was dreading it? Well, get this...the dentist I went to is gorgeous! I made a fool of myself in his office, though. Because I got so tongue-tied around him, I must have sounded like a loon. His name is Dr. Graham Keebler. And I think I'm in love! He's cute, sweet, and super gentle as a dentist. When he gave me that shot, I didn't even feel it! Now that I've met him, I can't wait for my next appointment. That's when he'll deliver my crown. But after that, I'll have to come up with inventive ways to run into him. Do dentists get suspicious if a patient has a toothache once or twice a week? Hmmm. May have to give that a try. Hey, it's worth it to be in the dental chair if I get to be that close to him.

No comments: