Monday, November 19, 2012
Thanksgiving Blog Hop
I am thankful!! There are so many things I could list, but for this blog hop, they've asked for five. So here goes. I am thankful for...
1. God's love. Without Him, I wouldn't even be here.
2. My husband. He's my best friend!
3. My family. My parents live in the same town I do, but my siblings are all scattered around the country. Even so, we remain very close.
4. My three cats. They are my babies, full of love and purrs, especially when I've had a bad day.
5. The gift of writing. It's such a wonderful outlet for creativity and imagination. How else could a person express such crazy plot themes and get away with it?
And finally, I'm thankful for my readers. Those wonderful, thoughtful people who take the time to read my words. That means so much, you have no idea!! So, thank you :)
Please take a moment to visit the next stop on the hop!
Leave a comment at the bottom of this blog post for a chance to win a copy of "Time for a Duke" :)