Genres

Please click on boxes above for book information.

Writing is Imagination in Flight

About Me

My photo
Ruth J. Hartman spends her days herding cats, and her nights spinning mysterious romantic tales that make you smile and laugh out loud - or so she's been told my readers! She, her husband Garry, and their two cats, love to spend time curled up in their recliners watching old Cary Grant movies. Well, the cats, Roxy and Remmie, sit in the people's recliners. Not that the cats couldn't get their own furniture. They just choose to shed on someone else's. You know how selfish those little furry creatures can be.

The Romance Reviews
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Howie Mandel - Nice to Meet Ya

Who knew I would have so much in common with Howie Mandel? I mean, I know we've both suffered from severe OCD for years, we are germaphobes, and hate to come in contact with anything remotely resembling a germ. But now there's something else. We both have books published about our struggles with OCD. I tend to think his will get a tad bit more attention than mine. Okay a lot more. Still, it's interesting to see how much I might have in common with someone I've never met. Who knew? OCD: the great mental equalizer.

Okay Howie, I'll make you a deal. I'll read your book if you read mine. Then we can compare notes. (Literally!)  In case you haven't heard of mine, it's titled, "My Life in Mental Chains." I'm pretty sure I'll be able to locate yours without much trouble.

No comments: