Friday, January 29, 2010

The Tooth Fairy Cometh!

Got a wonderful e-mail this morning with a contract from a book publisher. Class Act Books has accepted my romance novel about a tooth fairy who falls in love with her dentist. Not only was it fantastic news, it was fantastic news quickly! I only had to wait a week and a half. From their correspondence, they sound professional and kind. I'm very much looking forward to working with them. You can check out their site here:

http://www.classactbooks.com/

Stay tuned for updates on my upcoming novel!

8 comments:

kcolucci said...

AWESOME! Congrats. Can't wait to read the book and Happy Birthday on Sunday!

Sherry Gloag said...

It sounds fascinating :-) Congratulations on the acceptance, and so quickly too.

Ruth J. Hartman said...

Thanks, Kelly!

Ruth J. Hartman said...

Thanks, Sherry! I appreciate it!

emmarose said...

This is wonderful -- cheers! Saw your note on PG. I think it's important to bottle those feelings-- the ones of joy,to save for a rainy day,or when you need a little pick me up!!

Brenda
http://www.brendawrites.com/blog/

Ruth J. Hartman said...

Thanks,Brenda! You're right. It's very important :)

Carol North said...

Hi Ruth:
Welcome to Class Act Books. I have two books with them. They're good people.
Carol

Ruth J. Hartman said...

Thanks Carol!,

I can already tell I'm going to love working with you all :)