Genres

Please click on boxes above for book information.

Writing is Imagination in Flight

About Me

My photo
Ruth J. Hartman spends her days herding cats, and her nights spinning mysterious romantic tales that make you smile and laugh out loud - or so she's been told my readers! She, her husband Garry, and their two cats, love to spend time curled up in their recliners watching old Cary Grant movies. Well, the cats, Roxy and Remmie, sit in the people's recliners. Not that the cats couldn't get their own furniture. They just choose to shed on someone else's. You know how selfish those little furry creatures can be.

The Romance Reviews
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Facebook Imitates Life

Just now, a friend on Facebook asked everyone several "remember when?" questions: first crush, first car, first kiss, best friends from high school. I really had to think back for some of those answers! But after I answered her questions, I realized I could use those memories and emotions for characters in my romance novel. I mean, why not? I remember how I felt during each of those big life events. I'll put those great memories to good use! Thanks, Lisa :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thks again, Ruth. You need to let me read whatever you come up with when utilizing your memories, feelings, and emotions from the past. ;-)