Friday, October 30, 2009

Finding the Love Story of My Life

I've always loved to write. But when I got serious about it a year and a half ago, I had it in my mind to only write children's stories.Maybe because that's what most of my writer's training has been about. Don't get me wrong. I still write for that genre, but haven't had anything published yet. I seemed to have made a turn somewhere, though. I have been published, several times now. But the stories and articles I thought would be a stop-gap while I waited for my children's book to be published turned out instead to be something I love to write as well. I've discovered I have a voice for writing quirky heroines and heroes in sweet romance novels. I've always loved reading those types of books. I should have realized much sooner that's what I should be writing. Who knew?

No comments: